Friday 7 June 2024

Where is this Blog Headed?

Life 


Key reason(s) for starting this blog pin my hope of connecting with people, an outlet to share some ideas/thoughts and more importantly to get into brainstorming  as an vocation.

However, looking at the posts that are filling the pages, it's all a mixed bag of stuffs - From biz ideas, to photo journals, to books, to meetup plans, travel and about monetizing public spaces, etc.

This is the problem with me - I get into everything. This sort of attitude deviates from the main goal and splits itself into many sub-interests! . 

So, these are the topics that piqued my interest๐Ÿ‘‡

1. Biz ideas ( Post 1, Post 2, Post 3. Post 4, 
2. Restaurant service, Hospitality Biz Delight ( Post 1 Post 2, Post 3, Post 4, )
3. Monetizing public spaces ( Post 1   Post 2 

4. Making public spaces friendly/informative ( Post 1 

5. Meetups ( Post 1
6. Books and articles ( Post 1
7. Travel pics 

8. Blogging Tips
9. Brainstorming ( Can I get picked as a consultant)

10. Improvement of Govt websites and monetizing 
11. Church Service, Cash Collection, Bonding, Enabling Small biz ( Post 1, Post 2
12. Free food 
13. Quotes and punch lines ( Post 1 

14. Canva training ( Fb link
15. Food Pics and Restaurant Service ( Post 1 , Post 2
16. Momos ( I Teach How to Make Momos)

17. Glass bottle cutting 
18. Train travel & Suggestion to IRCTC ( Post 1 )

19. House improvement and de-clutter ( Post 1 

20. Money 

21. Free Gifts 
22. Fostering Family bonding 
23. Politics ( Ideas for politicians) 

24. Facebook Management ( Consultant) 
25. Generosity 
26. Average products for average people ( Seth Godin my virtual guru) Post 1
27. Pranks I watch on Youtube 

28. Videos/Songs from YouTube ( Post 1  )

29. New songs that I stumble ( Move On ),  
30 Wood work and furniture 
31. BEVCO Outlet- Booze Culture & Upsell ( Post 1 , Post 2 , Post 3 Post 4

32. FSSI and more 
33. Routines and hacks

34. Buy a car ( Micra)
35. Find someone who can take me for a drive 
36. Ideas for St Andrews beach cafes 

37. Leg massage and spa 

39. Spa marketing ( consultant )
40. Push-ups and leg raise ( 100 my goal - but when)

41. Meeting old school and college mates ( When)

42. Gifting jute bags/Corelle plates
43. $$  Money in my purse 

44. Humour and life
45. Fishing hobby and trips to Kapil (Post 1 )
46. Motivation / life / videos ( Post 1 
47. Cleaning public Loo & Spots

48. Bench marking ( General Life and social life) Post 1 
49.  KSRTC Makeover and Service Plans (  Post 1, Post 2  Post 3

50. Village Office Process Improvement & Govt office  

51. Garden, Horticulture and Plant Biz ( Post 1 , Post 2, Post 3 Post 4
52. Biz Improvement ( Post 1 

53. Child in us 
54. Absurd and frivolous ideas ( Post 1  
55. DIY projects (  Post 1

56. Petunia love ( Post 1 , FB Page
56 OCD Signs ( Post 1 
57. CSR Initiatives & Requirements ( Post 1, Post 2

58. Utopian visions & Surreal plans ( Post 1 
59. Side income for Govt Employees ( Post 1 

60. Kudumbashree Biz Ideas ( Post 1  Post 2 

61. Trivandrum Vistas ( Post 1, Post 2, )

62. Bangalore Stories ( Post 1 )

63. Disaster Management ( Post 1 


64. Kerala Govt Service Ideas & Community Project ( Biz Idea 1, Nanma2.0  

65. Chris Borgan Ideas and Concepts ( How to Never Be Bored, . Post 2, 


67. Apartment Buyers Guide Trivandrum ( Post 1, Post 2


66. Hospitality Consultant ( Hire Me) -Mystery Guest, Customer Service Delight, Evaluate Your Customer Service Post 3Hospitality Evaluation Checklist, Optimizing Contact Us Page on Hotel  website,  

67. New Kerala Concepts - CITU New Avatar, NANMA 2.0

What did You Notice Today! What and where do you share?


Btw, to quote Seth Godin's words - this is what I noticed today and I thought I'd share it with you! ☝️


Delusions we Build around us!
.........................................................................................
All the list about got me think! I have created a version of myself around many topics, things, feelings. I would like to tell people that I'm unique, I seek adventure, but the reality could be different. I might have love to have the same puttu for breakfast for decades. I would say I'm not fussy with food, but if you're around me for a long time that it's not true! 

So, who are we! Read between the lines to find many version of my life and new found avatars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment