Sunday 2 June 2024

Can I do Brainstorming Alongside of You or Your Team

 

Hire Me to your Team! 

๐ŸŒŸIs idea generating a valuable skill set?

๐ŸŒŸWhat if a person who has an inert skill to find hidden connection or someone who's able to find patterns from  a set of disparate data?

The above two questions is what I have to share on this post. One thing I keep hearing on various social media platforms is this - there's no dearth of ideas in this world. But, the question is about execution of idea? 

What all this says is this - EXECUTION of IDEAS MATTER!

Off-late, I have been thinking a lot about the ways I try to find new connections based on what I see, experience and hear. Many times, I feel I have an inert skill in finding new pathways and my ability to come with a new solution. And, alongside of it, I propose things which are wildly off-the-mark stuff.. Well, there're two sides of a coin.

.In this post, I'm putting myself as a self proclaimed idea hustler. In simple words, I can use my super power of spotting new trends, find potential inroads in a biz, come-up with improvisation in the existing idea or suggest shortcuts to achieve a goal.

Well, if you're running a small or medium sized biz, or one who is runs an NGO or startup or an online store, then I can fit in the role of an idea hustler. 

 So, here's my value proposition about what I could possibly add value to your business. 

Innovative Solutions: Develop creative solutions to problems in your business or marketing.

Fresh Perspectives: Offer new viewpoints that challenge conventional thinking. It's sort of a out-of-box-thinking, from a third party perspective. I will pitch in, use my frekin grey cells to bring new perspectives

Trend Spotting: Identify emerging trends and opportunities.Provide me with a scenario and I will do my part of brain-picking to find any trends. 

Product Development & innovation: Contribute to the creation of new products or services. Sometimes, a new products or an improvement to a product or service is just a thought away. ๐Ÿ˜

Efficiency Improvements: Find ways to streamline operations and improve efficiency.How can we improve an existing process or method. Here's an example. 

Marketing Strategies: Craft unique and compelling marketing campaigns. I love marketing, especially when it's backed by a good product or service. 

Competitive Edge: Help the business stand out in a crowded market. I can scan or research of other product or service in the marketplace and come with few suggestions. It definitely helps a biz owner when a product or service is above other competitors

Team Collaboration: Enhance team creativity and collaboration during projects.I can pitch in. Let's see. ๐Ÿง‘‍๐Ÿค‍๐Ÿง‘

Customer Insights: Generate ideas to better understand and meet customer needs.Are you struck somewhere for lack of fresh insights or ideas. Maybe,I can find it for you. My two cents! ๐Ÿ’ญ

Crisis Management: Offer innovative approaches to crisis management and problem resolution. When overwhelmed with too many tasks or a critical moments, a third-voice may help you see the right picture. ๐ŸŒธ

Growth Strategies: Develop strategies for business growth and expansion.

Employee Engagement: Create initiatives to boost employee morale and engagement.

Here are few suggestions or plans that crossed my mind!

1. Road Repair Project with the Support of a Hospital ( Click to View )

2. KSRTC Kerala bus service - Makeover of scrap-buses ( Click to View the post )


And, many other posts where I have suggested big and small changes or tweaks to improve the service or product. 

If you wish to connect with me, or to have a discussion, then feel free to Whatsapp me or Call me at ๐Ÿ“ž+91 7406989233. 

See you or looking forward to hearing from you!

Charles

P.S - I'm currently in Trivandrum and I frequently come to B'lore! 




 
What all ways I can connect with you?


In this digital work, I offer virtual brainstorming session with you or your team so that we can  generate new ideas or discuss ideas you already have. It could be based on any of the points discussed above or just to elaborate or find other aspects of the idea you have in your mind. It could even be a startup idea or you just want to hear it from a person who can give it a critical examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment