Friday 28 June 2024

Rock Lookalike Project




Recently I hit upon a project to start growing bromeliads. And, for this project I wanted to buy rocks! Yes, different type of rocks as it will accentuate the look of bromeliads. But, there's a problem. Rocks are expensive to buy. 

It's in this phase that I watched this video! Viola. 

Now, I have a project to make these! I'm not sure if it will com-out the way it's shown in the video. Anyways I gotta try.

Btw, nurseries can also make such faux rocks and sell. Also, toad stools made from cement or light weight material. These kind of addons will be great for people who have garden space and looking to fill it with interesting and colorful items. 

Another thing that's on my mind is to make, look-alike of statue which is seen on Easter Islands! What do you say? 

Shall we do it together! Do you have some tips on how to make a mold to make it? Pls share it with me, as I have less of artistic acumen to make it look like the faces seen on Easter Islands! 

Btw, I wish to visit that island! 

No comments:

Post a Comment