Friday 7 June 2024

Rainy Day in Trivandrum

 

Rainy Day

I could have taken a better picture, but I was late. I love to take pics of cycles, esp when in rain or when it's kept next to a doorway. 

When I share this pic to a group, someone said that something don't change - Hercules cycle in Kerala. And, that thought took to the years when I first learn to ride the cycle. I remember how I used to rent cycles from Kunnkukuzhy junction and ride for an hour or so.

In those early years of learning to cycle I graduated by riding by putting legs though the side frame and then putting my leg across. And, later there was speed race, where we rode full speed from Law College Junction to Varambashery side. However, there were crazy speed demons in our group who peddled full speed, and no one had the brave heart to complete with him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment