Friday 9 August 2024

Coffee Catch-ups in Trivandrum ☕️💬

 Hello Blog Readers! 

If you're reading this post, and if you're in Trviandrum or Bangalore, then here's a meetup proposition.

I'm mostly in these two places and I would like to meet new people over a coffee. Also, I would like to talk about explore common topics, brainstorm startup ideas or marketing plan or just have a coffee and get to know each other!

Amen to Bright Connections 💡🤗

Curious Konnections 

Whatsapp met at this 📞+91 7406989233



Know more about me in these posts

✓ Post 1 Creative Catalyst: (Me) Spark Ideas for Your Team

✓ Post 2 Your Creative Outlet 

✓ Post 3 What's Your Dream


I also do these as a side-income project:

1. Terrarium Lessons 

2. Glass Bottle Cutting Class 

3. Social Media Management for Small Biz 


Cheers to Uplifting Spirits 💫🙌


Charles

Curious Konnections Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment