Sunday 16 June 2024

Good Mood Swing

 


Thankful Giving -generosity

Gala Mop - Cleaning Saviour

For some reason I was on an upbeat mood. Probably, It was a happy hormone that sprung from gardening. Well, I spend almost an hour digging around the space, getting hands dirty, adding manure, and petting my fav plant - petunia.

Another reason for the jolly good mood was that I bought a much required Gala stick from Lulu mall. I'm pretty much a sucker for such stuffs ( kitchen items). This mop stick is expensive, compared to other thread type mop sticks. My love for this type of mop goes around 15 years old. First time I saw a demo of such stick was in an exhibition booth and from that time onwards I have been using this in my house. 

The initial price of this cleaning stick was around 250 or 300.  Now,  the price is close to thousand bucks. One innovation of this mop stick is the use of soft material. In earlier models the sponge becomes rock solid if it dries. So, now its more convenient to use - don't have to dip in the water to make it soft! 

And the last reason that lifted my mood was that I bought 2 pair of gloves and gave it to ladies who collect kitchen waste. Earlier I had given one pair but it was not a pair - both for right hand. 

This gloves costed me Rs 50 a pair from Chalai, Marakada road. When I think of the aspect of giving to people, I get some kind of feel good hormone! And, today I was thinking of the big monied people around me, who are f@#king stingy and too calculative with money. Well, I mostly see more of such kind of people, than who are generous! ( Probably, I'm prejudiced to think this way and I'm wrong).

 What I feel is that if a fellow like me, with pennies in hand, can give a small gift to a person, then how much more can others do. 

Probably, one reaon that people are not giving much to the society is that they don't know whom to give and whether the charity goes to the right pocket. This gap is what needs to be filled. 

I somehow wish to give many things. But, with pennies in my pocket, I am not in a position to give more. So, to earn more, I'm using this blog as my engine for growth, happiness and sharing. ( Double Engine Sarkar types). I have anther blog, which will focus exclusively on marketing vitas, another of my fav topic.

In the end... 

I hope you too will make a list of things you can give to people around and start the habit of giving. There are many things which people or organizations require - such as a table fan for the anganwadi, an electric geyser for a primary health centre, or cycle or electric scooter for a family or a set of underwear for a orphan, or it could be a  net recharge for a day labourer or just about anything you find appropriate. 

I hope you too will Share your Blessings!

Curious Konnections Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment