Wednesday 19 June 2024

How's your Life? Interesting, Hopeful or Dull?

Garden with no Gardner

How Green was my Valley Then?

I'm sure that the above image of glass bottles would not mean anything! But, for me it means a complete disorder of a space! What I had intended for this garden spot inside the house was a green sanctuary, but it has a neglected spot! An eye sore for people who walk the stairs! So,this is a note to self on how to rebuilt life from the trenches of delay and isolation! 

How to make a turnaround in your life? 
How to reclain the garden patch? 
How long will it take to make the garden a beautiful spot?
How do you think of your current situation? 
What's stopping you from achieving your top goals?


Two Slogans to Live by!

1. Rebuilt Kerala 
2.Tougher than the rest 
3. Fix a small thing ( Chris Borgan) 


Btw, as Dan Kennedy says, all these notes, I'm sharing is for many reason:

1. Bring Generosity to the table 🥰
2. Live a Rich & Valuable Life ( Remit sethi) 🥰
3. Dedicated To Multiplying Your and My Income 


What do you say? 


Curious Konnections 


No comments:

Post a Comment