Friday 21 June 2024

Thank you for the Music - R. I.P Bennett Uncle

 

R.I.P Bennette Uncle

Spreading Music Vibes in Tvm and beyond

It's an end to an era. A time known for cassette tapes! I've just been to his house when my friend took me to get a cassette recorded from his. And, that was the first time I heard from Bose speakers! Man, I never knew how size does not matter! 

Probably that was during late 90's or early 2000 period. And, now in 2024, my wish for Bose speaker seems elusive! 

Back to the story of Mr Bennette, commonly known as Bennette Uncle to the musics aficionados of Trivandrum. 








P.S - While searching for Bennette Uncle online, I found this news in Hindu news paper about another music influencer - Check this link https://www.thehindu.com/society/history-and-culture/remembering-sam-walsalam-musician-and-teacher-who-founded-trivandrum-mens-chorus-and-trivandrum-choral-society/article31923761.ece
 
Next on my list is to get The Hindu, online subscription. 

Tribute to Bennett Uncle by a music Lover

No comments:

Post a Comment