Sunday 4 August 2024

Hand Brake Reminder - Is there a Quick Fix Solution

 Today, at the Sunday mass my mind got distracted with a thought - did I apply hand-brake or not. I thought of the moment I stepped out the car, but I couldn't remember any detail. I was sure that I didn't light the hand brake. Next, my mind veered to the thought that my car sliding and hitting the near by car. And, I will have to pay damage charges - when I have pennies in my wallet. 🙂

In such a situation - I was thinking 

- Connect handbrake to reading light ( a suggestion read on Teambhp)
-  Connect handbrake lever to the car key remote switch ( an indicator on the car key remote which shows if the hand brake is applied or not)

- While locking the door, an alarm will sound if the brakes are not applied. ( a low cost option with a sensor)




No comments:

Post a Comment