Sunday 11 August 2024

What did You See or Experience Today?

 If you're running a small biz or if you're a homemaker or a retired person, or a student, there's everyday experience from mundane to unique experiences in your life. Isn't so. And, now the question is - do you have a friend/s to share, a partner who can listen to these thoughts without judgement, or someone who can listen these with empathy? 

What if there's no one around to listen to your daily trials? What if you're separated and you're just a loner in a new city or your acquaintances are not interested in your story? What if you're partner passed away and you're in that vacant home? What if you have a spouse who's not interested in any of the mundane story of yours? 

In such cases, what's the remedy? What's the outlet to share all your thoughts and to tell what you found today? Is talking aloud to oneself a good way of letting it out? Talking to the flowers in your garden, the picture on the wall?  Do you seek solace in religious or spiritual thing?

An Outlet for Your Thoughts, Experiences!

 What if you started a blog or vlog or a journal to share your story and what you see around? Does journaling help in letting things go or putting things on a piece of paper or on digital format help in getting the matter out of your head? 

This is exactly what I feel after writing so many posts in a short time. In fact, this concept of sharing is quite liberating and fulfilling for me. It's all done with the hope that there's an audience or space to share or it's just the matter of letting go. 

One inspiration for me came from Seth Godin the ruckus maker - this is what I noticed today!

So, what are the points you can share on a blog or on your journal? 

  1. This is what I notice today...

  2. This is my experience 

  3. My day in picture 

  4. Wish things were better around me

  5. Can we improve on this 

  6. How could my health go for the better 

  7. This is a project I finished 

  8. Can I replicate this 

  9. Shall we do this together 

  10. How to get more people to your biz 

  11. Oh, that's remarkable 

  12. How can I do it better 

  13. Did I leave the place better than I found it  

  14. What did I impress 

  15. My country, society or the local community can do it better

No comments:

Post a Comment