Sunday 11 August 2024

The Beauty of Unlikely Connections - Chris Borgan Newsletter

 For sometime, I'm following Chris Borgan through different mediums. Off late, it's his newsletter that I read and sometimes I take a print to revisit. 

Today's newsletter is about building connections - rich connections that can help you to get ideas, share ideas and help people in the process. 

Here's an portion of his newsletter:

 I want to be RICH. Rich with connections. Rich with people who know me, who like to be around me, who want to share what I know, and who are willing to connect and share and be helpful with each other.

I’m rich with connections to smart and wonderful and talented and thrilling people

There’s no earth shattering lesson today.

I’m preaching.

Get out. Connect. Reach out to people. Be open to the connection. Share what you know. Give to everyone you can as much as you can in as many ways as you can.

And maybe you, too, will talk with sailboat captains.

Chris…


Take a cue from this mail, I'm out here looking to build connections through my blog. I'm sure in some time, if I persist, read more, share more, then I will hit the shoreline of my goal. And, then on, I should enjoy my trek to find more connections in life!


No comments:

Post a Comment