Saturday 10 August 2024

B Talk on FM - Nothing is Impossible with a Plan - Soman Tours

 I like the B Talk series which I keep listening during the drive. Today's was a repeat broadcast in B Talk series which had the man behind Soman Tours and Travels

And, one line gave me a bout of hope on a day when I was feeling low! He said, nothing is impossible with a plan. To this, I may add one more thing - consistency and follow up of the plan!

 As of me, I had many visions, plans but often the lack  of consistency was the missing plank. 

I hope, this Sunday, I'll find time to step on the gas with a plan and time to execute each task for the day!

Also, in his talk, Soman Travels MD was saying an example that there's always room for new players to come to the market and it's not crowded. And, he said the example of the number of tea shops in different parts of the city and that even now a new tea shop has opportunity to excel if they make memorable or good quality tea! That's right! 

'


Homepage of Soman 


Btw, I was surprised to see Antartica as a travel destination! How the world has changed and the travel preference of people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment