Sunday 25 August 2024

Cut the Small Talk! Raise The Pep Talk

 This is today's epiphany! Its's based on one of my weak spot, out of many. It's my loose talk, trivial talk, or you can say the small talk. 

This small talk or unplanned talk or answer often leads to unpleant reactions! So, off-late I've been cutting down on reactionary answer or talk. And, I feel so relived with it! 

Now I need to Raise the Pep Talk to Myself!

Today I was feeling overwhelmed with many things. I had masons who had come to work on the house ceiling, money to be raised to pay off a gold loan kept for auction, and as usual I was thinking of telling my spouse to get ready early to start her day. All these thoughts was making me feel a bit depressed! And, in this junction, I was thinking of how a organized person will manage the day's activities. 

After all, this day too pass and we will find a way out! And, I was thinking of Dhoni, the Mr  cool of India cricket on how he reacts, speaks with finesse and fires on the field. I want to be more like him - more  grounded. Who doesn't want to be like him. 

Everyone Has to Chart Their Course

There's no help coming from anywhere. And, so the answer you're seeking lies within. On this basis, I decided to cut my small talk, and be more practical in my reaction, talk to myself, be more sure of things that should be discussed and what shouldn't be spoken, and all that. 

Hoping to stick to this philosophy!

Cheers! 


What is your epiphany for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment