Sunday 4 August 2024

Mansion House Sunday

 

Sunday for a Bandy Moment

Who's in charge? No one!

I liked this pic

Gowreeshavatom Thodu

Brandy in my sling bag


Mulavana junction has a special place in my heart. It's the place where dad was raised, learnt and reveled. And, even now many of relatives are still around here - minding their biz! 

Btw, it's almost my third visit in the recent past. And, each time I visit such kind of store, I will have a story to tell. It's the same story of un-swept floor, smelly corners and steep stairs. ( One question to BEVCO, shall I donate an automatic room sprayer. Well, I bought three of them in this month) Btw, you too can share the fragrance of your life) 🤝

When I searched for accessibility in Kerala Govt, I got two different link.  One was the website accessibility with an elaborate one page statement, and another was the rights and entitlement of public about accessible features in govt building. Both, I believe are just lip-service. Here's in a BEVCO, we see what it means to reach the premium counter of this building.

Having a website page written about accessibility for disable persons and doing it is different. Here at Mulavana or Ulsoor Bevco unit, the way to reach premier counter is non-existent for a person with temporary or permanent disability. 

What's more from this Sunday's Visit to Bevco!

Why are people less in retail outlets? Is this showing the pulse of economy? Or is it changing of taste of new gen or something else is happening underneath. 

Also, today I asked the lady at the premium counter for a bag. Again no. No initiative to wrap the bottle in a newspaper or a paper bag. 

Bevco Should Ideally Construct an Outlet in Govt Land

Having an own building, with sufficient parking spot, lift, clean interiors could be thought of! Imagine, how grand it would look in such a space, with landscaped garden, a koi fish pond, sales staff serving customers with a smile, that's the Kerala story we need to see. 

Curious Konnections 



P.S - Three points from this blog

1. Bevco should really think about accessiblity in their outlets 
2. Plan to construct an own building ( Well planned and loaded with features)
3. Why BEVCO sending a wrong signal about social drinking ( Link to a BEVCO post

No comments:

Post a Comment