Tuesday 20 August 2024

Conversation Technique To Instantly Gain Authority, Re...




I just head this while returning from a one day trip to Varkala. There are quite few interesting points which are good in every day events!

Here're some interesting replies to the YouTube video and very valid points from this video. Check it out!

Listening attentively to a person you’re talking to is SO powerful. Being Non reactive and being calm means everything.

He gave some super simple yet practical tips. My favorite was, "let your breath be your first word." I'll be bookmarking this so I can refer back.

He’s so calm with his demeanor.   His wife is a lucky person.  With all due respect, more than winning the lottery I’d rather win this kind of a man.

Love this.  You don’t have to attend every argument you are invited to.

"You don't have to stop and throw rocks at every dog that barks."|||

You have nothing to prove” a good thing to remember 

Where there is space for kindness, I will use it.” ||

Man!  I needed this 30 years ago...but I'll take it today!

Self control is STRENGTH
Calmness is mastery-
||
 just breathe. You're a Rockstar.

 loved “win the argument and you win contempt”

Boys and Girls Save this Video! Dont argue Infront of your Kids !



No comments:

Post a Comment