Monday 5 August 2024

Start First and Then Transform

 

Zero Traffic to Most Blog Post! Good place to start!


Let me tell this as a quote from a book I read many moons back - no one in my current life is interested to know about this. Well, that includes my sizzling interest to blog, share a story, share a pic and write about it. In short, no one knows my frenzy state in which I blog.

I don't know whom to tell, or to shout out load from my rooftop about the joy, excitement and the ecstasy I get from blogging.It looks like this is the best thing that happened to me in the recent past! Wow!


Well, I have done and started blogs many time in my life - probably starting in early 2000 or before than in geocities. And, most times I have discontinued it after sometime. Yes, if I look at different blogs I have created in each gmail id, my mind gets into a dizzy state. Why am I like this? Why have I started so many blogs, and then left in the lurch in the cyber graveyard! 

Start, Stop, Start Again

Anyways, this time,my blogging spell has been the best. It can be compared to a phase of continuous drizzle. In this period span of two or three months, I have written many posts, shared many ideas that I had, and I wish to keep ploughing my mind for new connections, and patterns. 

Here's to Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment