Friday 16 August 2024

Bevco Premium Outlet Open Till 11PM!

Another late night beer time. When I reached Molava BEVCO unit, I was surprised to see a dude sweeping the compound and cleaning paper bills which are lying on the floor. Good to see some sort of cleaning being done! 

Now, as I stepped inside the premium counter, I found myself and two other customers. They all picked the bottles and went to the billing table - a totally inept space to keep bottles before billing.

 I had to ask the impatient lady at the counter for the rate of KF and Heiniken. Why the heck can't they put couple of print out of price on the wall and on the front of the fridge! 

So, as I carried the sweaty bottles, the side gate was closed and hardly there were any other customers! And, me heaving the bag with beer bottles, I placed it on the footrest area to take it home.

Isn't 9:PM Too Early for a Booze Outlet to Close?

I head in Telengana the timing is more convenient for buyers! If so, why can't the buggers here do something about it. Are they preaching some big moral values or sticking to some outdated philosophy.

What's the next best alternative? 

One option I thought was, that in each district, Govt can start a premium Facility Liquor sale, which will open only at 11:PM. So, this place can provide this option. The local booze will close by 9:PM and the premium counter will be open till 11:PM. What do you say? Also, an exta of Rs 100 will be charged from each customers for any booze purchased beyond 500 bucks and 50 is the default extra payment. 

This extra fee levied will be shared by the management and staff. An incentive for the staff. and also paid towards special cleaning option. Also, as I mentioned in an earlier blog post, cotton carry bag has to be purchased by the customer or they have to bring their own bottles. 

So, what do you think of this plan? Here, we're just provide better service and flexibility for the consumer. 

Another thing is that, if booze outlets close this early, the young generation will easily go for other options like easily available drugs to get a different high!

So, the question to the govt is simple - which one do you want? 

No comments:

Post a Comment