Friday 30 August 2024

Where and How do Ideas come from? 💭

 

Lemon Tea at a Tea Stall


Where do you get biz ideas, pickup lines, clickbait headlines or project ideas? 

Some say idea spark moments happens while taking shower, some get it while having an experience ( good and bad) or just during juxtaposition of various things.

For me, I get random ideas from everyday events of my life. At one time, I used  to frequently get ideas while having shower, something when I see or experience something or while watching video on YouTube, and so on. 

The pic above is one such moment. I went to a near by tea shop and  ordered lime tea and when it was over I done with one cup, I went to the counter to order one more. And, then this happened - Brownie Points!

Brownie Points Trivandrum ( Check this FB Page)

What's this thing about. It's the plan, just a plant to teach people how to make brownies. I can teach them at my place, or at customer's house, or as an activity in a club, or as a team building activity. Also, I can sell brownies to tea shops! 

What do you think? 

Btw, I haven't made brownies in my life. And, I know that's not a problem! 

Amen!


Curious Konnections! 

No comments:

Post a Comment