Monday 21 October 2024

Creative Person in Us!

 

Creative Person - Power within us!

We're all creative! Somehow, we loose that creative skill in our daily pursuit- the skill to connect the seemingly unconnected. 

It was a aha moment when I saw this quote. I just wonder why someone is far good in finding random connections and using that connection to start a biz, solve a problem, make our community better or improve their life, etc. 

So, what triggers us to make random connections! Is it a bolt in the sky type of thought, or is it something which comes with introspection? 

I'm not sure. As of me, I sometimes get into the mode of making random connection based on what I know, based on my experiences or things I have seen. 

One way to increase this skill is to meet people, be in different places and situations, find how one connects with the unrelated one, and so on. 

So, how to use this creative skill to make a living? Is there any value for being creative? How to monetize this skill? 


That's what I'm trying to connect!

Curious Konnections


P. S - I started this blog by around may end of 2024. The traffic to this site is best said as dismal. Yet,that's not stopping me from sharing, finding that connection, and again sharing. And, today, I just scrolled around to see the number of posts which has zero traffic. I counted till 41 posts and I stopped with that. Damn! I feel most posts I had written has any visits so far. Just lonely posts! 

However, that's not stopping me from sharing pics, sharing thoughts and quotes! Hope is a magical word!


P.S.S - These two posts are written out just from straight connections. One is the post about our ITI institutes starting weekend classes, Diwali Padakam License ( Single Window Clearance) and is about ISRO Young Scientist program.  

And, there are few other posts, which are written based on random connections. Here are few of them.

1. Rosa Mystica ( Church Related Suggestion)  

2. Connecting Local Service Providers  

3. Avilose Podi Vending Machine  

4. Bougainvillea Fest  

5. GPS in KSRTC - ഒറ്റമൂലി. 

6. E-district AI Automation  

7. FB Page for Every KSEB Sub Station  

8. Traffic Sargent 👮‍♀️ Required at Kumarapuram 

9. Situational Awareness in Cars  

10. NANMA - Kerala Brand 

No comments:

Post a Comment