Saturday 19 October 2024

Attn Facebook Gatekeepers! New Kind of Spam Posts on my Facebook Wall

 

Click Bait Topics on Facebook 

About BMW - Spam type posts on Facebook

These days I'm noticing this kind of posts which keeps appearing on my facebook wall. These posts are no use to me, so I need clicking the option - Hide all Poss from __   . At first I thought I won. But, the more I hide the posts from my feeds, more are appearing with similar format. The tell tale signs of the posts are the numberd posts. Often the headline reads as Ten Unknown Facts About #BMW. 

Also, if such posts are appearing in my fb feeds, then the chances are that it will appear for you! 

Suggestion to Facebook!

So, if any of the Facebook staff, gatekeepers reads this post, then pls do something about it. Either, you can tweak your internal algorithm to catch such types of posts like "Ten Facts about...." as a potential spam. To support this, if a fb user clicks to hide the posts from a person, then it's an added confirmation about it. 

Let's try to make things easy!

Curious Konnections 


No comments:

Post a Comment