Monday 14 October 2024

Explore and Find

Acquarium Shop near Nalanchira

Today's Purchase

 I'm a big time shopoholic! Tho I have less leverage in terms of cash, I keep spending more than a typical person in my shoes would. 

So, today's purchase was just random. I wanted to buy a this types of plastic basket and an aluminum bucket. As I stepped outside the pork shop at Nalanchira, I noticed a near by shop selling these. So, without much friction, I bought these two for Rs 280. When I paid cash, I felt my purchase was the first for the shop keeper. 

After I turned my scooter around I saw a shop which looked like an acquairum shop. Without thinking much, I parked by the shop. This shop at Nalanchira had couple of big fish tanks with different fishes like koi fish, coral fishes, and another long chinese fish ( forgot its name). 

While scanning around, saw two shitzu puppies for sale. Asked the shop assistant for the price. She said it's 18K for one. Looks like the price of shitzu puppies has fallen down much. I think it was during Covid when this puppies were sold at around 35K. Now, you can even get it for 10 or 12K. 


No wonder, our two puppies has no takers for 20K. 


Btw, I found one new thing in this store. It was the twigs. I bought a handfull of it for Rs 50 bucks. It was a new discovery. And, that's the first time I'm buying this items. I plan to use it inside the terrarium. So, basically I can create a mud wall and keep such twigs to create a natural terraced wall effect! 

What do you think? 


Curious Konnections 


No comments:

Post a Comment