Saturday 19 October 2024

Pork Shop at Nalanchira , Trivandrum

Pork portions at the shop

 
Pork Shop at Nalanchira

Earlier, I used to buy pork from Premier Cold Storage, Medical College, Tvm. At that time, I used to buy packeted pork bits by MPI. 

Lately, I buy pork from Nalanchira. Though, I'm not that happy with the pork cuts, I feel it's more fresh than the packed ones. 

What kind of pork recipes do you make at home?

My wifey makes pork vindaloo and pork pepper roast. Both are good in its own way. Now, I wish she makes pork spare ribs ( grilled). I think, the last time I have pork ribs was at Koshy's Bangalore.

So, what's your fav pork curry? 
Have you tried Pandi curry, Coorgi style? 


Curious Konnections 


Other shops selling pork in Trivandrum:

1. Shop at Spenser's Jn 

No comments:

Post a Comment