Tuesday 8 October 2024

Wind Spinner for Garden and Yard - I love This!

Wind Spinner from Lulu Mall, Trivandrum

DIY Project 

 For a long time I've been searching to buy a good quality wind spinner. In Bangalore, I went to Saphire toy store. Even there I could'nt find one. The ones in Amazon was expensive for me. 

I thought I have to resort to buying the low quality wind spinner sold by the road side. It was in this stage, I casually asked a toy store in Lullu mall, Trivandrum if they have one. 

Much to my surprise they had old stock of wind spinners. Also, the sales guys was very patient to ask me to wait and then he went to their stock room and got me couple of colorful wind spinners! 

At first I had an apprehension if this would be a experience for my flat wallet. Then he checked his system and said it's on offer. Wow!

I bought six of them. 

Now, I want to make one but I don't know how if will work one. What I plan to do is to get a table fan leaf and use it to for making a wind spinner! Hope it will work! 


No comments:

Post a Comment