Saturday 7 September 2024

Leg Massage and Foot Spa in Trivandrum ( Next Biz Plan)

 I enjoy getting food massage. Also, I have no problem giving food scrub or massage. And, in this connection of being a recipient and a giver, I wish I could open a foot spa in Bangalore on in Varkala.

But, there are few roadblocks. One is capital and second my initiative and my learning. So, to remind myself this plan, I'm posting all the practical videos on foot massage on this post. This will be a good reminder on how to do a foot massage and it could provide tips to give a proper service. 

1. My healing Spa ( Insta) 

myhealingspa



Source: Instagram 



3. massage_aramesh61


Source: massage_aramesh61

Source: amita_makeover_

4. itmschoolthailand and kateitmschool




Source: 
itmschoolthailand




No comments:

Post a Comment