Tuesday 24 September 2024

Buy Physalis angulata Plant | Njottanjodiyan Online


I shared a Video of Njottajodiyan Plant and then this happened! So, I got to make a video!
  

My mom has been behind this plant for a long, long time. I head it so, soo many times, that it's time to get this plant from some source or another.

Also, I plant to sell this online! Let me see how far this blog can help me to sell to Indian buyers of this Physalis angulata Plant. I have seen few videos on YouTube about the purported medicinal benefits. For example, it's used for blood pressure, common cold. However, I'm not seen any video on how to use this plant for medicinal purpose nor the scientific study.. 

Common Name of this plant - Ground Cherry

 🌱Botanical Name :  Physalis angulata
 🌱Malayalam Name : ഞൊട്ടാഞൊടിയൻ Mottaampuli.
 🌱Tamil Name     : Perunkunni and Pottipallam. 


More information on wiki  Physalis angulata


I hope to make a video of this and I'll post it soon! But, when?

Well, before October 22nd!

Curious Konnections 


No comments:

Post a Comment