Sunday 22 September 2024

Feed the Brains with Pics

 

Tvm Corporation Cleaning Workers 

Removing Waste from Drains


One thing I realized after reading the latest newsletter from Chris Borgan is about feeding the brains. So, what is feeding of the brain? Well, literally it would mean about ideas, concepts and experiences you're exposing to your brain.

For Chris, he has taken up shooting pics, which exposes him to new connections. Probably, one thing leads to another. And, such activities feeds his mind, and fuels us to write and share it. 

Bingo!

I too feel the same, even thought I never thought about it. I take random pics or pics of places and things that I see. Later when I browse the pics, I feel there's a story to tell, a connection to be made.

Many of such picture has resulted in giving fresh ideas or just stuffs on which I can write about. So, no writer's block in me! So, this is one way to feed the brain with new ideas and concepts.

For example, the above two pictures ☝️ were taken when I went to have lemon juice from a nearby chai shop. 

Seeing this, I was thinking about the Trivandrum corporation workers and how they work. And, I wanted to know if they do private work and if they do what would be the charges? 

As we know, they have facilities such as big tanker, tools, experience to clear drain blockages. However, their work is mostly limited to government related or public work. However, they can also undertake emergency private work. For instance, an apartment building gets flooded during heavy rain. So, if there's a number they can call to get help in such situation, then it works for both parties. 

Trivandrum Corporation to Undertake Private Work

There're many requirements for people to get a work done and private people are willing to pay. For instance, a tree feel on the house or it's about to fall, a kitten falls inside the well, or something fell on the roof, or a shop keeper is getting foul smell from the drain and it has to be cleared. All these kind of jobs can be undertaken by the Trivandrum corporation! What say? 

In that case, what would be the charges? Also, how to contact them? Also, the question is ...are they allowed to do private work? And, if they receive payment, does it all go to the government coffer? I think, such work remuneration can be give to them. It would be an incentive to work, an extra payment for them to take as bonus....

What do you say? 

I wish each of their trucks or lorry's had a contact number which private people can call to book their service. And, we the public would be happy to tip for a good work done. 

So, much for the picture I shared and the idea it fed! 


Curious Konnections 

Check this site for more posts from Chris Borgan 

No comments:

Post a Comment