Thursday 19 September 2024

Gold Price Slide Down Amidst Profit Booking! Bloody Hell No!

 

Source: Manorama Online

One news that's gives me jitters is when gold prices slide. Yes, you heard me right. It's not because I hoard gold in any form, but almost all gold is out there in some bank or private lender! Well, I hate to say that I have pledged it, but that's the cold reality. 

Btw, I don't have to worry too much about it, though it may sound depressing! Reason is that, I have an indomitable spirit to grow! Yes, I'm doing bit-by-bit to earn income from couple of different sources so that I can earn and slowly pay out the gold mortgages. 

Charting Gold Prices and Price of Mortgage Rate!

While writing this, I was thinking of chat to track gold rates or gold mortgage rates. Well, we all love charts as it provides information is a understandable fashion. In this context, I wish banks like South Indian or Federal or ICICI or HDFC has an option in their banking app or site to see the price of gold in a chart format. It's not just gold price, but the price of per gram mortgage rate. 

What do you think? Is such an option available now? 

Curious Konnections 

No comments:

Post a Comment