Wednesday 18 September 2024

Why We Don't Progress? We Rest on our Laurels? Is it

 

Whatsapp Forward - message

This is a major flaw with most people. Especially for those who have achieved pinnacle of growth during their earlier phase of life. And, with such achievement, comes some sort of over confidence, lethargy and clout. 

In simple words, we tend to sit on our wreath of achievements, without taking some time to grow, learn and unlearn. 


I got this poster from a whatsapp message on my family group. Usually, it's a bunch of forwards which I delete without giving it a second look. However, this one got my attention. And, so I decided to print this and stick to one of the notice board I plan to keep at different spots of my house. 

What do you think of this? Do you boast on your trophies or do you still try to find new areas of growth? 


Just curious 

Curious Konnections 

No comments:

Post a Comment