Saturday 21 September 2024

Beef Soup for the Soul!

Hot, Hot Soup

 Recently I started buying soup bones for the ladies of the house. I feel, our help in the kitchen makes excellent beef soup with fresh ingredients, pepper, coriander leaf, dices of carrot and shallots. ( She makes the soup without tasting it as she's allergic to beef)

It's just superb. I wish I could serve such soup to people who visit home. One thing I would like to add to it, bread rolls. Soup and bread roll could be an apt hors d oeuvres. 

If I stayed in an apartment, I would have made this around 11AM and supplied this to many other houses in there! Made some money too in the process! Hundred bucks for a bowl of steaming hot beef soup. And, I would have easily made 1K in 4 hrs! 

Anyways, I wish I could start Soup and Rolls as a side income. 

Menu in Trivandrum could be Beef, Chicken and Veg Soup. And, in B'lore, it could be Chicken and Veg soup!


What do you think of this? How about having a hot and fresh soup during winter months in Bangalore? I had thought of this for a long, long time, especially when there's an evening shower and the temp dips! 




No comments:

Post a Comment