Wednesday 18 September 2024

Books to Read - Recommendations from Influencers

 What kind of books do you read? I mean the non-fiction ones! I keep seeing reels by many honchos which suggest many different books to read and I thought of compiling it here for my reference. And, hopefully, when I visit Blossoms Book Store in Bangalore, I won't run out of titles to buy. 

So, here goes the list. 

 
1. sunvisideup ( Insta)  


sunvisideup 


Books Recommended 

1. Rental Persons ( Pleasures of Human Company ) 

2. Seven moons of maali almeida

3.I Want to Die But I Want to Eat Tteokpokki by Baek Se-hee

( From theemory Police (Yoko Ogawa), Three Body Problem (Cixin Liu) are all fantastic too. 


2. belmarmotion ( Insta)  
belmarmotion ( Book Recommend) 

1. Miyamoto mushashi ( The Book of Five Rings is a text on kenjutsu and the martial arts in general, written by the Japanese swordsman Miyamoto Musashi around 1645. )  2. Book of Proversb, King Solomon  ( Holy Bible) 3. bookswithsahil ( Insta )
bookswithsahil 

written by a professor of neuroscience  At UC Berkeley Book Title Why we sleep   4. alifeonbooks 
alifeonbooks - Instagram 

Book Name Omensetter's Luck by William H. Gass  

No comments:

Post a Comment