Wednesday 18 September 2024

Believe Me, I was a Champion!

 

Champion in You!

We all are champions! At least, at one point of time in your life. Do you remember the time when you felt like a champ, when you gave that stellar speech, or proposed a remedy, or found a solution in your family, or make it happen against all odd or just caught an defying catch near the boundary line, or you helped someone in misery or you just gave someone a best day of their life, or you cleaned someone's room...or whatever that may be! 

Yes, all us of have that champion spirit in us. However, most of us loose that consistent steak of going the best. and then we loose that allure to become a A+ performer.

Btw, what was your champion moments in your life.

I have my share of such moments. And, one more thing, I was part of Champions Group at one stage of my life. . 


No comments:

Post a Comment