Welcome to my world where ideas collide and connections flourish. I’ve put together a smorgasbord of my biz ideas, hacks, food, experiences, apps, and more.
Leave Quietly: Strange Coincidence! I was Thinking of Not Responding and Being Quiet!
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
This is magical. Today I was thinking that I should stop unnecessary chattering of my mind to others. I often faced the bad rap of speaking too much to strangers. Of late, I am mostly tight lipped so that I don't blurt out uncomfortable statements. ( So much so for good)
Coming to the home ground - I speak, I criticize, speak out warranted suggestions - all to a deaf ear! What's the freaking point of excessive talk - in the hope some wisdom or good nature will fall on the listener's ear!
And, then I had the same revelation! ( Avoid the chattering mind) Focus on yourself. There's no value to the advice or the so called recommendation to others, even when it's to your spouse or kid. Eveyone knows where they are going. Let them decide. Focus on the self!
Be Selfish in your Own Pursuits!
Don't jump to comment on the anything
Avoid all kids of verbal confrontation
Stop reacting!
Keep your composure - Speak slowly
Don't stop the conversation - Just be generic
Leave Quietly ( Avoid Unwanted Answers)
Gain Peace and Sanity
I hope to follow up on this and see how it goes about it!
Nanma Connect "It was a simple, ordinary moment. I recently started the habit of taking hot rice water — kanji — something which used to be common in South India. As I sipped it, feeling the warmth and mild starch settle in my stomach, a thought struck me. This nourishing drink, full of energy and comfort, is something thousands of households in cities like Trivandrum throw away every day — down the drain, without a second thought. ( same in our households till last week when I started to drink it) And that’s when it hit me. What if this ‘waste’ could become a life-giving meal for someone who doesn’t know where their next food is coming from? What if we could connect kitchens, communities, and compassion through one forgotten resource — kanji? That moment became the seed of an idea — a voluntary food-sharing project where households contribute their leftover rice water, which is then collected, tracked through an app, and distributed to people in need at clean, community sp...
Meta AI Generated Image - Entrance to Rosa Mystica Rose Garden and Convent Nun Tending a Rose Garden ( Image by Gemini) Here's another exaggerated, if not a fantastical thought that crossed my mind. The genesis of these thoughts came while attending a Sunday mass - on seeing the sisters who were giving communion to the Sunday mass attendees, my mind hit upon these concepts. Read on... Intersection of Different Thoughts What all tasks can a nun or sister in a convent do, apart from her devotion to activities of the church, or her daily prayer? Typically, we see sister taking different responsibilities of the church, running schools or other educational institutions, managing orphanages, children homes, nursing care in hospitals, hospice, etc. Apart from these, what activities can a nun do in her lifetime of devotion towards the service of the lord. These are the answers from Google and ChatGPT.👇 What is the daily life of a nun? Nuns attend to the Divine Office of the f...
To start with, I often slouch my back! It gives out a bad impression. That's what I think and from the comments! So, what are the practical ways to better the posture. To improve the posture, first you should know what is bad about the posture - do you slump down? Or is your back arched in a way it look like your tummy is walking in front of you? So, here're few exercises that I've found from Insta browsing: 1. Posture Exercise Posture Tips Tie your hands behind your back for 5 minutes each day. Doing this for the next 30 days can help improve your posture, enhance mental clarity, and boost your focus. Why does this work? By holding your hands behind your back, you naturally open up your chest and align your spine. This helps reduce the strain on your back and neck, leading to better postural habits over time.
Comments
Post a Comment