Tuesday 16 July 2024

When Would You Try Enhancement

 

Living on Loans! 


Once my mom said, I'm shameless to visit banks to keep small bits and pieces of gold and pledge for small amount of money! Probably, I'm!

Well, after a bit brief reprieve, I drove my scooter to the bank with one intention in mind. To see if I could enhanced the existing gold kept there and raise some money! So, a the bank, the new cashier,did some work with her system, keying in my account number and came with the magic figure! 

I'm eligible to get the money I require to buy booze, buy meat, Peni ice cream etc as a we have a guest coming in! So, with a happy heart, I left the bank compound! While I left the bank premises, I was thinking how to generate some income on a regular basis so that I can get away from this circle of debt!


Btw, I was thinking of words around this enhancement!

🖌️ Protein enhancement powder 
🖌️ Peen-is enhancement ( Banners on por-on sites)
🖌️ Enhancement of life ( long life)
🖌️ Enhancement of gold loan ( I do this frequently)
🖌️ Top of  the loan ( Wish I could) 
🖌️ Enhance learning ( Add new skills)
🖌️Enhance power ( Turbo power the engine)

No comments:

Post a Comment