Thursday 25 July 2024

Hey there! 🙋🏽I want to hear you

 It's been almost 2 months that I started to blog! I'm happy for the great beginning, and the flood of posts that I keep writing. However, one thing I noticed is that visitors to my blog is just a trickle! Yes, just few people has seen my posts and most visitors on the analytics are my own visits! 

Well, I don't have to complain as it's just a baby, a baby takes it own steps to grow!

Building a blog from scratch is slow, takes time and not very sexy, but that's only way to grow network, traffic - brick by brick. 

A blog with good readership is powerful, and it's great platform to build connection. That's what I keep telling people -but hardly people listen! And, that's the reason, for this blog! I gonna prove it!

One of the main reason for starting this blog is to meet, interact with people - far and near. And, so on that front I haven't go anywhere closer than I was two months back. However, I'm known to have patience and that's my little virtue. 

Hey there! 🙋🏽 want to hear you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment