Saturday 27 July 2024

Beatroute Circle Jam 2024 July Edition at Trivandrum

Beatroute Circle - Let's Jam

 
After a long break, I'm attending on the music show which are primarily organized by the big boys of Indian Coffee House! 

It was a good evening, well spent seeing familiar faces, and not so familiar ones. Most of the faces of ladies were new and few gentlemen too. The location, and hall was not very appropriate as the sound was coming out distorted. Moreover, the parking space was full and we had to park the car outside.

I have couple of beers with Boo on my side. My wifey was taking whiskey on rocks! She seems to have suddenly fallen over whiskey after we had a scotch a week back!

How I lost my Path and Went to GM's Room 

I had two learning or suggestions from this visit. One is a suggestion for organizers - that is to keep clear route to show the loo room. So, here's what happened! You see I'm bad with direction. My sensor is weak on that front! After a beer, I went to to loo which is by the side of the fellowship room. I took a left or right, and then saw a person going and reached the loo. And, from the loo, on my way back I lost my way and went to a room. Looking up I saw the board GM. The funny part is that I made the same mistake twice. And, twice I reached the glass door of GM's room. Cool isn't! 😎

Lesson - Pls keep some arrow or direction to show the path to loo and back! This could be point for event organizers as well as the hotel managers! Btw, no one wants a stranger to be inside GM's office! Is the GM of KKM International, Thycaud, Trivandrum listening to this?


Second takeaway - No Starters - Then Start a Starter sort of a Counter!

As this was a low budget event, where the organizers were uncertain about the guests, the food too reflected it. There were hardly any good starters. Probably, there were peanut masala! Well, I didn't see what some fellas were munching! Anyways, my wife was saying during dinner that there were no starter dish, and fish curry was not prepared well. I tasted chicken and it was well prepared! 

And, so what's the next best option! 

If there's a lack of thing, then it's better to get it fixed. So, based on it, I was thinking - why don't I start a momo counter! With a steamer, I can steam the momos and sell it to customers - hot, HOT!

I'm not sure, if hotel which supplies food will allow it or if the organizers will allow it. My take is that I will make momos ( dumplings)  and start a small counter in similar gathering. 

Probably, in here or at weddings or family functions I will take with me a small stove, a steamer and I'm ready to serve hot, and fresh chicken or beef or veg momos! 

How does this idea sound to you? 

So, when will I make momos and put a stall or give for people to taste and approve? By August 15th! Time starts now!



No comments:

Post a Comment