Monday 27 May 2024

And this blog is about...

Can I become an idea person


This is one of my blog where I share, and shape concepts, ideas formed by random connections! I think, most ideas shared here are not novel, they are just my interpretation of them in a new place or a situation.

Also, through this blog I intend to:

  • Build connections people like you ( bond over a coffee or beer)

  • Meet, share more bonding ( sharing ideas for small biz)

  • Get hired by people or biz ( Maybe I can find new connections, pathways based on different aspects of a problem, or become a team member where sit along with the team (virtually) and suggest some improvement to a biz, process or marketing plan or be on the brainstorming session to give my 2 cents about the outcome. 

    The last point is my plan to monetize my inert skill. Will it work? Not sure! Anyways, here are some examples of what I have shared here!












I had the same question in mind - can I become a professional with the title "Idea Generator" or Idea Hose" Idea Hive". And when i googled it, I came across this  LINK which contains a good set of answers about the very same idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment