Monday 27 May 2024

Rainy Day Pics from the Balcony

From sweltering heat to constant drizzle

Hello Pair in the rain

 
I have a fancy liking towards rain. And, I'm not alone. Mostly, I think of my younger days when I loved to see sparkling rain water gushing through small drains and the grass patches flooded with rain water. 

What type of thought comes to your mind during a rainy day? Is it a happy feeling?

And, now for me, heavy rains are a cause for concern. Our house lies in a low ground, it was flooded during rains. Luckily, my mom who stays there was in our house. 

And, with this constant rain, mould has formed in the kitchen, and the dirty mosaic floors looks wet from the water sweeping from the ground. 

So, rains like many things brings glee and misery! 

What's your good memory about rains and what pains you?


P.S - Singin' in the rain

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swloMVFALXw 


No comments:

Post a Comment